- As a speaker, there are a number of items NIGF needs from you to announce your presence at our virtual conference, by preparing your session and properly market our conferences in general. Below is a general list of items that need to be completed by each speaker and the remainder of this write up explains each item in detail.
- Send Speaker Bio & Photo to the organizers
- Submit Electronic Speaker Information Form
- Submit Presentation Materials if you will be presenting during the panel session
- Due dates for these items are inside the letter of invitation to speak already sent to speakers.
DECIDING ON VISUAL AIDS
Visual aids are effective tools that enhance your presentation and aid in learning. They help your audience visualize facts, figures and concepts. The most popular visual aid used at NIGF programs is MS PowerPoint.
If you plan on using PowerPoint, plan on bringing your own laptop computer to the hub or you can send it to the organisers.